Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Credit Cards.... PR & WOD Tracking

"I am building a fire, and everyday when I train, I add more fuel.  At just the right moment, I light the match"    Mia Hamm


WODs:

27 July 13
3 Rounds for Time:
- 800m Run
- 30 KB Swing (70/53)
- 20 Burpees
- 10 Thrusters (95/75)
(rest 4 min between rounds)

29 July 13
"DT"
5 Rounds for Time:
- 12 Deadlifts (135/105)
- 9 Hang Power Cleans (135/105)
- 6 Push Jerks (135/105)

30 July 13
Strength:
Push Press 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1

Base Line:
* 400m Run (500m row if rain)
(rest 1 min)
3 Rounds for time of:
- 40 squats
- 30 sit ups
- 20 hand release push ups
- 10 pull ups
(rest 1 min)
* 400m Run (500m row if rain)


Credit Cards Are Here!!

Did Deep members we are in the 21st Century.  You can now use your CC's to take care of your membership and your purchases. I need everyone that intends to pay by CC ( I hope everyone will go that direction...it would make memberships a lot easier on the staff) to go to this link and create a member profile.  The software is called ( Mind Body )  and has been a part of CrossFit Affiliates (that's me) since the early years of CrossFit.  I promise, it's safe and secure or I wouldn't use it. 

ONE ACCOUNT PER FAMILY

1) Click on the "Mind Body" above.  That will take you to our site login
2) One the right side, use the "New To Our Site" and type in your FIRST and LAST name.  (hit NEXT)
3) Input a) contact info, b) login and password & c) add any family members that also attend Dig Deep with you. 
4) When all filled out, hit "CREATE ACCOUNT". 
5) On the next page, In the middle column you will see "BILLING INFORMATION".  Hit "Edit" and input the Credit/Debit Card you want to associate with your membership.  This card will be used to pay your membership, purchase t-shirts, etc, etc.  Anything you buy here at the box.
6) Once the billing info is done and family members (that attend dig deep) are input, you are done with the software.
7) Lastly, send me a text, e-mail, Face Book IM, etc telling me what date to use to set up your auto pay. 

Any questions...please give me a shout. 


PR and WOD Tracking

I was speaking to a member today and realize that they were not tracking their daily WOD's.  Members... This is VERY important!!! Everyone should be tracking the results of their daily WOD's as well as their 3 rep and 1 rep max lift for all the movements.   CrossFit is goals driven...you cant know if you are improving if you don't track your results.  There are "WOD books" you can purchase on line from a company called "Sports Journals" or you can download and APP on your smart phone.  I simply use a 2013 pocket size calendar.  What ever works for you...just KEEP TRACK! 



 
27 July 13
 
 

 
29 July 13
 
 

 
30 July 13

No comments:

Post a Comment