Thursday, July 11, 2013

Front Squats and Push Presses

"It doesn't matter where you finish, only that you finish with integrity and give a solid effort.  Leave the box better than when you walked in.  Head high and be proud....this stuff is hard!!"


* Today's WOD:

A) 5 sets of:
     Front Squats (5.1.2) 4-5 reps
     (Rest 2-3 minutes between sets)

B) For Time:
     100 Push Press (115/75)
      EMOM do 3 Toes too Bar


Early Day

I apologize, but tomorrow (Friday the 12th) needs to have a schedule change.  Due to a death in my extended family, I have a service to attend tomorrow evening.  The box will be closed tomorrow from 9:45am - 11:00am.....and will close for the day at 6:00pm.  I am sorry for and inconvenience. 

5:00 AM Class

I also need to temporarily suspend the 5:00am class.  I hope this will be short term, only until I can bring on another Level 1 coach.  Spending 15 hours there has become difficult.  I hope everyone understands.  This will take effect this coming Monday (July 15th).  The first class of the day will be 6:30am. 



 
1200 class doing their front squats and push press w/toes to bar
 



2 comments:

  1. Zack doesn't look happy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I cant tell if he is pissed...or popping out his chest.

    ReplyDelete