Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nutrition Seminar - Why Should I Watch What I Eat?


"There are some people who live in a dream world...and there are some who face reality......and then there are those who turn their dreams INTO reality." -Douglas Everett



Nutrition Seminar

I have had a lot of request for this, so we will hold it again on Sun January 19th at 1:00pm at the box.  This seminar is free and open to all members who want to know how to both live a healthier lifestyle AND shrink their waste-line.  It's NOT a diet...it's a lifestyle that will let you sleep better, have more energy, drop the fat and gain the muscle.... everything our bodies were meant to do.

The Saturday following the seminar, we will start our next 50 Day Paleo Challenge.  The challenge will run from January 25th - March 15th. 

If you will be participating in this challenge, please sign up on the clip board at the box.  I realize I have not gotten you your t-shirts from the first challenge...too many shiny things are getting me distracted.  I'm sorry...but I will get those completed.  I promise. 


Why Should I watch what I Eat??? 

Here is a video, that I will be showing at the nutritional seminar.  It is about 30 min long...but WELL WORTH the watch. 



Today's WOD:
(sorry for the late post)
A) In 15 minutes, build to a 1RM Push Press
     (rest as needed)
B) Complete 3 Rds of the following for time:
     7 Muscle Ups (x2 Ring Dips)
     21Push Press (75/55)
     35 Sit Ups
C) Buy Out - Row 1000m (damper on 5)


Yesterday's WOD:







No comments:

Post a Comment